Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 5 of letter challenge

Day 5 — Your dreams
 
Dear Dreams,
 
    I have just some simple dreams that I hope will happen.  My first dream is to become a photographer and start my own business.  I would love for you to come true I know that I also have to work on it to become true.  I have started working on trying to get there.  I just need to save money for the things which I will need to help this dream come true.  I hope that you will come true sometime soon.  I would love to become a photographer.
 
    My biggest dream is to become a mommy.  I know I have Lexy.  But I want a baby that I can raise here on earth and be a good mommy to my little children.  I know one day it will come true it is just timing and I'm willing to wait to become a mommy again.
 
    So dreams I hope someday and someday soon that the things that I dream might come true.  It would make me one of the happiest people alive.  So for now keep on being my dreams and help me out towards them.
Sincerely,
the DREAM giver
 

No comments: