Blog Archive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 19

Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them:

  • Jessa- My mom calls me that I never realized it until I met someone in highschool with the name of Jessa and I would respond this girl was on color guard with me that is why I would respond.
  • Bug- given to me by older brother Jared.
  • Smeshmica- given to me by sister Laura.
  • and than hear is the embarrassing one CaCa my niece couldn't say my name when she was younger so this is the name I got from my nieces and nephews aunt CaCa needless to say they have stopped calling me it.  Which I really don't mind because I really do like my name Jessica.
  • oh yeah I also forgot what my friends call me they call me this because I was the only one married at the time and every Sunday night before friends went on a mission, got married we would do a game night.  Thank you Erica my daughter for reminding me of this it makes my name more official now because I forget things also.  The name is mom.
     

1 comment:

Erica said...

Cute new background :) And you forgot the name Erin, Scott and I so LOVINGLY call you! :D