Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Time

   As we head into the Christmas Season we should also remember that this is the time of year to celebrate the birth of our Savior.  I'm so grateful for our Savior and everything that he has done for us.  I love this time of year being able to snuggle under a blanket drink hot chocolate and watch the millions of Christmas movies.  But my favorite thing to do is to remember the Savior. 

I don't know how this Christmas will go I cried last year because all I wanted for Christmas was to be pregnant and I found out that I was a week later on my birthday.  I should of had a baby this year.  I did cry a little when I set up the tree this year and we moved everything that couldn't fit into our living room in the second bedroom.  I didn't think I was going have to use that room for storage I thought I was going to be using it to be cuddling a baby.  I got Lexy a ornament for our Christmas tree.  It is a little angel that is holding a heart.  It stands out because we decorate our tree with blue and silver ornaments with snowflakes and candy canes.  I just wish that our little girl was here to enjoy the Christmas lights along with me.  Sorry for being a downer...
I do have to say this I'm a little excited for Christmas morning this year I'm getting two things that I have wished for awhile now.

I hope that this Christmas Season will be a good one and that we will feel the love of our Savior while we remember everything He has done for us.

2 comments:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

first of all it is alright to be a downer! and second of all, i love your profile song! it always makes me cry. what are you getting for christmas though?! are you getting your camera already??

Erin said...

I'm sorry you feel a little downed, that you will not have your child with you physically this year. Just remember she is with you in spirit, and that she would want you to smile and enjoy the true spirit of christmas! Too many moments in this life are spent thinking of things that are missing. Try to remember the happy moments that Lexy gave you, and know that you make GREAT parents! Love you!