Blog Archive

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

It is the time of year to reflect back on the year and remember all things that had happened over the last year.

Last year on New Years Eve I found out I was going to be having a baby all my dreams of becoming a mommy were coming true.  I told my family on my birthday that we were expecting a little baby soon.  I than became one sick mommy.  My body wasn't liking anything that I ate except the tiny little oranges.  That is what I lived off of for the next couple of months.  I had to go in to get fluids pumped into me because I couldn't even drink water.  But in April our lives were uplifted and I didn't care how sick I was all along my pregnancy because I knew my baby was healthy and I made it through the first trimester.  We also found out in April that we were going to be having a baby girl from that point on we debated between two names Lexy and Lily.  In July a month before our daughter came we got the baby bump pictures.  I never knew how much these pictures were going to mean to me.  In August we were ready for our little girl to come we had the
nursery done just for her.  Dragonflies, Butterflies, Ladybugs and Flowers.  We were so excited to meet our little girl Lexy or Lily.  Time sat still until August 23,2010 we met our little girl Lexy De'anna Waite she was so special that Heavenly Father wanted her to be back with Him.  Lexy didn't even get a breath of fresh air which I would of given anything in the world for her to have one.   So since August what have I been doing my daily living.  Getting up in the morning trying to get ready for the day.  September, October, November came and than in December our family got another hit to my mending heart.  My brother lost his baby Ian.  Lexy and Ian are buried right along each other.  I think my little girl really needed to be up there for when our Little Ian had to come to be with Heavenly Father.  So for this year we are a little heartbroken family.  Now let me tell you the joys of my year.

I got to feel my little girl squirm, kick, and have the hiccups.  I got to hear the heartbeat of my little girl.  I got to see her in my womb and those pictures are great to have because I didn't share them to the world on Facebook I kept them for only our families to see.  I got to see how beautiful our daughter is and we got to spend two wonderful days with her.  I have tons of pictures of her that I just love.  Because of her I have started to begin my dream of becoming a photographer.  I always thought it would be something fun to do.  But when the lovely lady named Heather came to the Hospital to take pictures of our little family.  I knew that is what I wanted to do and would love to do.  Family is so important and this would keep joy and remembrance to other families that have lost their little babies.

New Years Resolutions
I’m going to reinvent my photography blog.  I’m going to try to make an assignment for each day of the week.  I think I will start on January 3.  Well I thought I would blog about it on this one so that everyone will know of the change to come on my photography blog waitephotography.blogspot.com 

So the biggest new years Resolution is to be able to go to the New York Art Institute it is a online school for photography.  I also would like to start being a little more crafty in my life.

Last year my New Years resolution was to be a great mommy and I kept my resolution and I'm still keeping it as my number one priority on all my New Years resolutions.

let us welcome in the New Year 2011!!!
Happy New Year!!!
 P.S.
I believe there are angels all around us and today when we came home from work we saw this:
  (I know that our little neighbor kids may have done this but we didn't see them when we went to work so I believe that an angel really was here last night either it be a little kid or a real angel)  
 

1 comment:

Meet the Brown's said...

I wanted you to know how great I think you are. I'm sorry that your year has been rough but I want you to know how much you inspire me. I admire your courage and strength and I pray that in my time of need God will provide me with just an ounce of the strength you have. God bless you and your family. Happy New Year.