Blog Archive

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Traditions

What Christmas Traditions do you have as a family???

Our little family of Brandon and I we go look at lights on Christmas Eve to start off the festivities.  We wake up and have our little Christmas.  Black Friday is the day we go and buy our DVD's for the year the best day to get deals.  If you know us you know that we have a BIG BIG DVD collection.  We wrap the DVD's and put them under the tree and wait for Christmas morning to come.  After we get done unwrapping our gifts we get ready for the feast that is about to happen at my parents house.  My dad makes the BEST Christmas morning breakfast.  When I was little we would look forward to this breakfast all year because this is when dad makes his Omelets that are to die for.  My mom would set the table and we would all sit around the table and talk.  The best thing about the omelets were that they were made how we would like them.  When we sat down at the table we would find our new Christmas tree ornament.  So after we go and feast and be with my family.  We go over to Brandon's families home and celebrate with them.  Mostly Brandon, his sister and her husband and his dad play Pinochle while his mom and I talk and play with the little kids.  It is a wonderful day to take naps so once we get home we take a good nap.  After we wake up we will go back up to my parents house to watch the Forgotten Carols.  and of course throughout the day we remember the reason we celebrate this season for the birth of our Savior   

No comments: