Blog Archive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 1 of Letter Challenge

Day 1 — Your Best Friend:
 Dear Best Friend, 
(this is a hard one i have to many good friends just to pick one and i have always hated picking just one friend to be a best friend.  so i'm going to write a little letter to everyone who has helped me in my life.  i'm also going to write a little letter to Becca, Erica, Erin, Janine)
      I want to thank you for all the many memories you have given me.  I want to also thank you for being there when I needed you the most especially these last few months.  I love having you as a friend and I'm glad you decided to be my friend.  I hope that there will be a lot more of memories to come in this life.
Love,
Jessica

Becca,
    Thank you for inviting Brandon and I over to your apartment for a game night and thank you for all the other invites to your apartment(s) for more game nights.  You are truly a great friend to me.  I will always help you two move if you will always help us move to different apartments.  You are my fun younger friend that keeps me feeling young.  You are an amazing person and thank you for everything.  When I mean everything I mean these amazing hair cuts and weaves you have given me.  I wish you well in everything you set out to do in your lifetime and know that you can do anything.
Love,
Jessica
P.S.
      I will always remember that time going to the mall.  I still think you should get some hot pink glasses.



Erica,
DAUGHTER!!! What can I say more thank you for all the wonderful game nights of phase 10.  Thank you for being one of those friends that I can just go and hangout with like the IKEA day and Photography day (cough DENNY'S cough).  I don't know how to thank you for taking pictures of my baby bump with Lexy these pictures mean the world to me you have no idea.  I'm so glad I have pictures of me being pregnant with her.  You are an amazing person and I might have to ask you if I can be an apprentice (teach me how to take photo's).  Thank You for being my friend.
Love,
Mom
P.S.
     I will never forget the HIPPO sorry that I couldn't get it for you.


Erin,
DAUGHTER!!! wow I have a lot of daughters lol.  Thank you for being my Er Head.  You are one amazing woman.  I'm kind of jealous that you got to go on a mission I really wanted to.  I know that you have changed from your mission but you have changed for the better.  Thank you for going to the concert with Brandon and I on Tuesday I know that it was kind of boring but at least you were there to endure it with me.  Thank you for all those nights of hanging out before you left on your mission.  I'm so glad that we are friends.  Also thank you for being the skipped friend of Phase 10 before you left on your mission.  But Scott and I couldn't resist when you and Erica would go make kool aid for us.
Love,
Mom
(I need to get more photo's of us)

 
Janine,
TWIN SISTER!!! What better way to describe it we have gone through a lot of things together in this little relationship of ours.  Color Guard, Marriages, the ugly D word, and the other ugly D word (death & divorce). I will never forget the high school memories of guard days.  The days we would go shopping in our guard outfits and be mistaken for as twins.  But we do look alike.  I will never forget the death of my dog and how you were with us that night when we took her to the vet.  You are one of my best friends.  I also don't know how to thank you for the photo's you took of my daughter Lexy they also mean the world to me.  I'm so happy that you bought her that rainbow bright outfit because she looked beautiful in it.  Thank you for also standing in the Best Buy line for me also you helped make one of my dreams come true.  I'm so glad that you were there for me also on my wedding day to take photos.  I'm also going to ask the same thing can come I be an apprentice to you so that I can learn how to take photos and how to edit them.  I'm so glad that we became friends in highschool.  You are amazing and I know all your dreams will come true.  Know that I owe you a dream since you were able to help me out with of mine.  I'm going to quote your favorite movie quote and than end the letter you are going to laugh I know you will.
Love,
Your Twin Sister Jessica

"Um, I've been turned into a cow.. can I go home?"




 

2 comments:

Janine said...

Thanks So much Jessica! I love you to peices.. and yes it made me cry! You are awesome, and of course you can come hang out with me and we will talk photography!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

you are too sweet jessica! i love you!!! life- and moving especially, would not be the same without you! i love our game nights that turn into talks for hours, i love that you save us a spot at all the games. you are so unselfish and kind. we need to get together monday and make our christmas calendars again!