Blog Archive

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 22

Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else:

good question i could come up with a lot of things that make me different from everyone else.  like i'm an ORIGINAL Jessica Heaps Waite you are never going to find another one just like me.  but everyone knows that we are all unique.  so what makes me different from everyone else.  i have changed a lot lately due to the loss of my daughter and the stress of my landlord saying that i'm not depressed daily which is one big joke (like i have forgotten the loss of my daughter in less time than i had with her oh well this blog is not about this).  i'm different because i still BELIEVE in SANTA yes i just said that.  I believe the story of SANTA because this is what helped me grow to believe that other things exist like faith, charity, and hope.  Of course it has had a great impact on me gaining a testimony of our SAVIOR.  our SAVIOR has given the greatest gift in the world.  He has given us the chance to be with our families for all eternity.  so yes i am 23 going on 24 a week after CHRISTmas and i still BELIEVE.

I BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUSE, AND FATHER CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: