Blog Archive

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

missing our little Angel but lucky enough we know that she gets to celebrate CHRISTmas with our Savior.  But in memory of her being in our family we still got her an ornament and it has been a comfort seeing her ornament on the tree.

the other great thing about Christmas is seeing how disappointed that Santa didn't come.  Brandon was telling me all month long that he wanted two video games for his PS2 I told him he would have to wait if Santa will come or not.  Brandon first opened all the gifts from me. than he got to see that Santa really did come...











he got the two games he asked for... 

What did Santa bring me...

a computer and my new found toy a Nikon D3000 I love it.  I also got some little things that I have been wanting.  What did we do with the rest of the day???














Food, Video Games, Toys, Cards, Family what a great day it was.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like you were spoiled for Christmas!