Monday, January 24, 2011

See Jane Run


I had this book recommended to me by a co-worker of mine.  I thought it was a way good book that didn't leave any questions unanswered but the downside to it was that the language and some sections of the book are not really needed.   But for suspense it is a way good book it had me turning all 404 pages wondering what was going to happen next was a real nail biter. (my pet peeve is when people bite their nails)  I had to buy sunflower seeds so I could keep my mouth busy with the sunflower seeds.  It was a good one time read and found it well written.  It felt like you were the character and that you were thinking is this for REAL???  So if you decide to read it let it be known that there are some choice words and some sections that you could just probably skip through.

No comments: