Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE GOLDEN TICKET

BYU basketball fans wait all night for tickets - ksl.com

so here is the great story of my husband and I waiting in line. Yes, we were ones to head down after to work to wait in a line. Yes, I was in the line sitting waiting patiently than a mob happened and than the mob went back to a normal line than the mob happened again. We were hanging out in the middle underneath an umbrella from some guy we have never met we traded hand warmers for our friend Adam to come join us in the middle of the mob. Yes, you heard me hand warmers for our friend to join us. Than they told us to make another LINE so we did. Two hours later I'm at home trying to thaw out. Can I just rant for a minute BYU you are not going to be able to just hand out wristbands to sports and think no one is going to camp out and wait in line for them. These wristbands are the golden ticket and we want them yes we want them. This is a big deal our #9 ranked basketball team is going up against San Diego State who is #4 it is our time to show the world that we are one of the best teams out there. We have Jimmer and Emery if you don't know who they are look them up. The Dynamic Duo of BYU!!! So can I say it was worth it to wait in the mob/line yes because I met some really fun people even though it was a weird way of meeting you know up close and personal. So to answer the question I got the golden ticket I will be at the game tomorrow night standing in line at 3pm. Yes this is one big game enjoy the pictures. I got to enjoy the snow falling down no pictures of me standing in the snow because I didn't want to ruin my phone with the snow.  I GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET ACTUALLY THE GREEN TICKET!!!!

7 AM IN THE MORNING FREEZING ALREADY!!!
SNOW STARTED TO FALL LOOK AT THE PILE OF IT! WHEN WE GOT HOME!!
THE CURLS IN MY HAIR CAME OUT BECAUSE IT GOT SOAKING WET!!
THE GOLDEN (GREEN) TICKET!!!



What number am I????   926 can you believe it I was in the top 100 when we got there this morning?!  So until tomorrow I am BYU ALL SPORTS PASS Property so that I can get into the BYU VS. SAN DIEGO GAME!!!