Monday, January 24, 2011

books books and more books


So I have been keeping myself busy.  Everyone seeing my new blog huh huh?? Not only that my friends and I are trying to start an Etsy.  Not only that I have been busy with editing photos but only on nights I have the internet at my fingertips.  But I want a goal to read more and expand my horizon with books.  I still read the teenage books one of my co-workers thought it was funny that I was reading my teenage books and asked if I had ever read grown up books?   Just to let you know yes I have.  I read Angels and Demons before anybody my age started reading Dan Brown...  but I have yet to read The Da Vinci Code and I have it sitting on my shelf.  I think I was just a little upset that I saw my friends reading the second book before they read the first one but oh well.  I own it and it sits on my bookshelf just waiting just waiteing (that sounds more right) to be read. I also have the movie sitting on my DVD shelf.   So I read the book See Jane Run the blog below and another book I have read in the past week was a book called Heart to Heart it was a teenage book but I quite enjoyed it.  I'm just going to start a little list of the books I have read this year.  If you have anything to recommend let me know.  Up next maybe The Hunger Games if anyone will let me borrow them.

3 comments:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

ill let you borrow my ipod to listen to the first book.. then my sister in law has the other two, and i could ask her if you could borrow them. because you HAVE TO READ THEM! and before the di vinci code!

Marci said...

Are you and Brandon still considering moving? How are you guys? I hope you are doing well. I love following your blog about Lexi and your photography blog. Love you.

just waite said...

were not considering moving we have to move grr landlords... but we are hopefully going to be just moving two blocks north of where we are right now... we hung out in the snow for the BYU tickets yeah i didn't know how dedicated we were to BYU basketball until today but yeah... life is going okay.