Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blessings

     I have had a really hard week this week.  I have been thinking a lot about the blessings I do have in my life these last two days.  So yes I'm counting my many blessings and naming them one by one.
  • My first blessing is my family.  I have had a tough long months behind me and they have been here for me.  My mom spent the week with me after my Lexy died and made me feel like her little precious baby girl by spending time with me.  My dad has so much strength in him I will always remember the comfort that came over me when he hugged me at my daughters funeral and also all his hugs.  My dad gives one of the best hugs.  My husband Brandon I keep telling everyone he is my ROCK.  Brandon is always here for me even when I'm being a little stubborn and I just want to sit at home and do nothing he always gets me to laugh when I'm like that.  But not only that he is my best friend.  My sister Laura she is my best friend she lets me cry on her shoulder when I'm feeling sad also she makes me feel very special as her sister.  I love her little family her husband Kelly is a very nice guy and also gives out some good hugs when I need them.  Laura's daughter Samantha she is my baby sister I never got I always asked for one but I never got one.  So my Samantha is my little sister.  Samantha is full of so much life and beauty that she amazes me how precious of a girl she is.  My sisters little baby is a great comfort to me she cuddles now and I love it so much.  It is always fun to get to spend time with my little niece.  My brothers what can I say they are all amazing.  They are all big tender hearts underneath.  I love just going up to my parents house and having three of them live at home it is always good times to be had with them.  My in-laws are amazing they are always fun to be around.
  • Lexy! yes Lexy gets her own separate blessing.  Lexy is my angel.  Lexy has always watched out over me and than I got the chance to meet my angel who has been watching out for me.  It is a wonderful thing to be the mother of my angel.  I saw her I kissed her I held her.  I got to see the beauty of my little angel.  Lexy is a great comfort to me I still feel her love all around me and her putting her arms around me when I'm sad and just holding me knowing that I do feel the pain for her.
  • Friends,  I'm so grateful to have friends that give me courage and laughter.  They are pretty much A Mazing.  They know who they are and there are to many to name.
  • Strength,  Just the good old personal strength that you really don't know that you have until you need to use it.  The strength of me just getting up for the day and being able to carry on through out the day.
  • Tears, funny one to put after strength.  Tears to me is away of cleaning emotions.  Crying helps me feel better especially when I haven't had a good cry in a couple of days.  There is something about crying you know after you are done crying that it will be okay for a little while.
  • the SAVIOR,  He does know my pain he felt it when He was praying in Gethsemane.  He knows my heartache and has given me the strength to carry on.  He knows me and for that I'm very grateful for.
  • Heavenly Father,  He knows me and knows what I can handle.   He may not explain His reasoning to me right now but He does have a plan for us.  I trust in His plan.  He wants Brandon, Lexy, and I to be a family again so He is watching over us.  and like any Father I can turn to Him and just bare my soul out to Him and He does comfort me after all the tears have come.
  • My young woman leaders.  Yes, I know that I'm not in young womens anymore.  But they are still such a blessing to me.  Everything that they taught me has always been with me.  For them still being there for me at my Wedding, at the hospital, at my daughters funeral.  They are truly wonderful women and I still love them all so much.  They are like my moms and they still give me the strength and comfort.
As for now I'm going to go carry on with my life and remember all the many blessings that I do have in my life.

No comments: