Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 25

Day 25: What Would I Find In My Bag

Currently I carry around two bags….. A work bag and a camera bag…..  Let us explore the bag of my work bag.  I’m a very simple when it comes to work I take a TV series on DVD I also take a movie in case I get bored with the TV show.  I also take a laptop and that is why all my blogs happen at night.  So due to the computer you will find a computer cord also you will find my cell phone charger I use my phone to get access to the internet.  You will also find a pen and whatever book I’m currently reading.  But for right now I don’t have a book in there because I’m so busy being creative.  I also carry around a notebook so I can brainstorm for blogs and what not.  Also the best part you will sometimes find snacks in my bag and you will always find the MORMON coffee Mtn. Dew.  Little things like that are in my work bag.  Now the other bag I currently carry around everywhere I go is my Camera bag why you ask??  Because it truly is a dream come true to have a DSLR camera.  I’m still learning so I take pictures just to see how I can play with my camera.  You would also find all the cords I need for the camera.  You would also find the instructional DVD and the manual guide.  Yep that is what I carry around mostly in my bags.  I wish that I was a little more girly and I could say makeup, and my whole tiny world but that is not me.

No comments: