Friday, January 7, 2011

Angels up in Heaven

So my blog is turning into just one sad blog and I apologize for the tears come when reading my blog.

So my friend from High School that I was pregnant with her baby girl was born two weeks before my Lexy was born.  I'm borrowing this picture from my friend and I hope she doesn't mind but I want her to know how much I love her and her family.

Isn't her sweet little angel so GORGEOUS!!!  

Well last night I got some heartbreaking news this sweet little angel died yesterday.  My heart is aching lots now my heart was aching already over My daughter and my nephew.  But now I'm just a big weeping mess because of my friends loss. 

I know that angels are weeping for this loss and my thoughts and prayers are with my friend and her family.
I know that no words can express the feelings of loosing a child a baby a sweet infant.  Keep my friend and her family in your prayers also please.

No comments: