Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 11


Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends:

 My mom I wish I had a picture of us together but I can't seem to find one I will have to make that another goal to get a picture with me and my mom.  We have lots of fun together she takes me out for lonely only child day outs, we also go shopping, we go to games, and the best days of all are when I get to go and lay in bed with her and just cuddle I love my mommy so much.


My daddy he is always there for me I love him so much and I'm so grateful for everything he has taught me in my life.  My dad is such a gentle giant he gives the best hugs and he is always there when you need him.
I love you daddy.


My sister Laura and her two wonderful daughters.  They are some of my favorite friends ever.  We have lots of fun together.  I love you all.
 
Also check out my other friends.



No comments: