Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 15

Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play: 
  1. I'm Yours: Jason Mraz
  2. ooh-oh: Keri Noble
  3. Love Story: Taylor Swift
  4. Hold on: Colbie Caillat
  5. Gravity: Sara Bareills
  6. Ordinary Day: Vanessa Carlton
  7. You're Not Sorry: Taylor Swift
  8. Try Try: Rachel McCoye
  9. Breakeven: The Script
  10. Party in the U.S.A.: Miley Cyrus
  So I don't have my ipod with me I'm at the Provo Library once again blogging.  But I do have my phone and it does have Pandora Radio and I listen to the Colbie Caillat station.  Funny how there was only one Colbie Caillat song and two Taylor Swift songs.  I think the station should be changed to the Taylor Swift station.  So if you haven't heard of Pandora Radio you should totally look it up it is a free radio station on the internet and you can listen to any band you like.  It make mixes based on the type of music the band plays.  The best thing it introduces you to bands you have never heard of.  So thank you Pandora for being there when I really need you.  Well there it is for day 15.

No comments: