Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 17

Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why:

who I would like to switch lives with for one day...

I would have to say...

my mom!!!

 why my mom because she is the most amazing mom I could ask for.  my mom has done so much in her life not only raising 7 children, but being a great daughter, sister, wife, and mother.  My mom moved from England when she was young to America and married my dad and raised her family.  My mom wasn't able to just go up to the street to see her mom when she needed a good cry or some advice on how to take care of a baby.  My mom did get the phone calls to her sweet dear mum and she also got to go visit her mum every couple of years.  My mom also was a stay at home mom until I started going to school and now my mom is a manager for two different departments in the company she works for.  My mom is also so very strong my mom has been living with cancer for the last couple of years.  You would never know that if you looked at her because she is so positive and looks so healthy.  My mom is also an amazing cook.  I love her so much and I would just love to see how she spends a day at a time.                                                                            

No comments: