Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 12

Day 12: How you found out about blogger & why you have one?:

I can't remember how I found out about blogger it was over two years ago and my love for it has grown.

I have a blog because I like writing and I like writing about my life.  I find it relaxing to write things down and get it out of my head.  If I don't write for a while I feel a big stress bubble around me.  I do know that I started blogging on myspace and than I gave up on myspace and didn't want to blog on there.  I also didn't want to blog on facebook so I think I just typed in blogging.  Yeah I think that is how it went. I blog because it is basically my journal I forget to write things down in my journal but when I get on the blog and go back to see what I have written about my life it makes me happy.  I love blogger because I can keep up with all my friends and see what they are doing in their life.

No comments: