Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In honor of my 100th post

100 THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR:

  1. BRANDON- must i need to explain he is my rock.  he is the love of my life and i'm so grateful for him and everything he has done for me.
  2. THE SAVIOR- He is also another rock in my life.  without Him we wouldn't have the chance to have an eternal family. 
  3. LEXY DE'ANNA WAITE- she has blessed our lives in so many ways.
  4. FAMILY
  5. FRIENDS
  6. SCRIPTURES
  7. EDUCATION
  8. OUR HOME
  9. JOBS
  10. MUSIC
  11. GAME NIGHTS
  12. THANKSGIVING
  13. BLOGGING
  14. FACEBOOK
  15. NIECES AND NEPHEWS
  16. CAMERAS
  17. PICTURES
  18. BYU BASKETBALL
  19. CHOCOLATE
  20. well you get the point i could go on forever but i don't really want to...
Well I'm glad I have finally made it to the great 100 post hopefully I can continue on...

1 comment:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

game night made it onto your list!? i feel so loved!