Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 10


Day 10: songs you listen to when your happy, sad, mad, and hyped:

Happy=
Anything by glee I'm a gleek. Free fallin' by Tom Petty, Lady GaGa (certain songs) also I think glee sings her songs better. Also I love listening to Disney songs.

Sad=
Usually when I'm sad church songs are usually playing. Calm music that makes me cry because everyone needs a good cry.

Mad=
I have one cd that I put in and I have to be driving to listen to it I won't listen to it in our house it is Limp Bisket greatest hits after the first three songs I'm usually calm. Mainly because the first three songs expresses everything I'm feeling.

Hyped=
A lot of music it is hard to pin point it anything which is upbeat.

I'm adding more categories.

Listen to in the car=
Jason Mraz I'm Yours, Taylor Swift, the 80's, Beyonce, the all american rejects.

CLEANING=
The 80's, anything to dance to I dance a lot when I clean.

No comments: