Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lonely Only Child Day Out

Today was a downer day until my mommy came and picked me up at 1:00pm.  My mommy took me on a picnic up Provo Canyon and we went to Bridal Veil Falls.  It was so beautiful today perfect weather to be able to sit and enjoy the beauty of the earth.  I wish I could remember the story of the Indian princess I will try my best to tell the story from my memory. 

The story of Bridal Veil Falls:

      There was a young Indian princess and her father the Chief of the tribe wanted her to marry the brave warrior that would go fight all the battles.  The Princess was in love with another Indian warrior.  The 2 Indian warriors went off to fight this battle and during the battle her love was killed.  So the Indian Princess when she heard this news she killed herself so that she could be with her love. 

Mount Timpanogas if you look at it you can see the princess and the falls are the teardrops of this princess mourning the loss of the love of her life.

 (that is how I remember the story I don't know  if it is completely accurate but that is what I remember)

So today I washed my feet in the pond at the end of the falls.  I washed my feet in the tears of the princess.  As I sat there I just thought of my love for my daughter and I know that she is up in Heaven with our Heavenly Father and Our BIG BROTHER who love her as much as me.

Here are some pictures...

Bridal Veil Falls

My Mum her feet don't touch the water.  I love her so much!!!

I was laughing in the middle of this picture at something my mum said

4 comments:

Ixchelle said...

So glad you had some mum time. Hope that made your day. Love you and pray for you every day.

Miss Mel said...

I'm thinking of you and glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather today~ especially with your mom :)

Debbie said...

What a beautiful story. I have kept you in my prayers!

Marci said...

I love you!