Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saturday Night Off?

Yes, Please!

Brandon and I went to work on Saturday night and in my building there were extra's.  So the person in charge was calling around to see if anyone wanted to go home.  I said I would willing volunteer to take the night off.  I than walked over to Brandon's building to tell him that I got to go home but before that I wanted to run to Wal-Mart to get some Ben&Jerry's and have a girl night in.  Brandon called me while I was at Wal-Mart and said I'm going to ask if I can go home also we have extra's.  So I got the text while waiting to see if I needed to get my ice cream or not.  Brandon said come get me.  I went and got him than we both went to Wal-Mart to get goodies because we already had a movie we both wanted to watch.  We got a bag of chips, ice cream, doughnuts, and salads see we are healthy.  We than went home got into our comfy pj's and got settled to watch

Loved It
THE KING'S SPEECH.
  If you have not seen it yet I highly recommend it.  Brandon picked out the actors that have been in Harry Potter I on the other hand was in awe with Colin Firth.  It was nice seeing Mr. Darcy play the King of England.  It was wonderful to get an unexpected Saturday night off together.  It hardly ever happens and I'm glad that Brandon and I got to have a movie night together.

No comments: