Friday, June 10, 2011

HAPPY 200

This is actually my 201st post yesterdays post was number 200.  So to celebrate it I'm going to answer some questions yepee skipee.


Most hated chore on the household chore list?
> I would have to say folding laundry
 
If you had to eat a raccoon
...how would you cook it
> I don't know why I would have but if I did. I would probably roast it with lots of good seasonings.

What do/did you enjoy about school?
> I enjoyed Color Guard, and English

Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had?
> there is to many.  I would have to say England that was one of the neatest experiences of my life.  I would also have to say Lake Powell trips, and going back East with my hubby.

Who is/was your favorite teacher?
> My sixth grade teacher Mr. Salmon.  Oh he was so funny, we could distract him very easy with stories.  and Jenny she was so much fun.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
> Flying, I would love to fly.

If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things
before leaving, what would they be?
> 1. Baylee and Keke 2 pictures 3 my camera

Where is
your most favorite place on this earth?
> Lake Powell

What is the best present you have ever received?
> A wii and a diamond pendent necklace

What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
> What time is it?

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
> I have no clue usually my mind is blank.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
> Yeah, Sure, Why not?

Do you
believe in ghosts?
> Sometimes 

What do you think the greatest invention is
in your lifetime and why?
> umm... lets see there are new things being invented everyday but i would have to say the best one is probably the Internet.

What do you think the
secret to a good life is?
> NO STRESS
 
what would be your dream job?
> to work as a photographer at a magazine

What is your most cherished item?
> item? let me see it would have to be a ring on my finger yeah that would have to be it MY WEDDING RING.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
> 1. to not have to work
> 2. to have a house
> 3. to have all the camera equipment i will ever need

If you could
live anywhere in the world,
where would you live?
> ENGLAND

Name three exotic countries you would like to visit
> 1. Africa
> 2. The Amazon Rain Forest
> 3. India

What do you dream about at night?
> depends on what i have been doing that day watching, reading, and what not.

If someone was to ask you, “What is your dream in life?” what would you tell them
> to have lots and lots of babies

What
crazy activities do you dream of trying someday?
> Skydiving

If you could go on a road trip with any person
(dead or alive), who would you choose and where would you go?
> is that even a question? that would have to be Brandon and I would love to drive across America and drive up the East Coast with him.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

> the craziest thing is when i was little i would go downtown by myself and go get some penny candies.  i was always so scared to go up and down one street because there was a mean dog that would bark so i would take a longer way downtown.

1 comment:

lvs2dance said...

That's right baby! I made the list a couple of times....wahoooo! I must be your favorite!