Monday, June 6, 2011

Bucket List

have you ever thought about your bucket list.  you know the things you truly want to do but are
a: thinking i will get around to it sometime
or
b: if i do it great if not oh well.

i have been thinking about my bucket list... not because of the movie (i have never seen the movie).  i just have been thinking about it so that if the opportunity pops up i will just go and do so that i can mark it off my list.

so here it goes my bucket list.

bucket list:
* skydiving- i have a fear of falling but i think if i can conquer this and live maybe i will get over my fear of falling.
* go to Europe- i have been to england but i dream about going to italy, france, germany, switzerland.
* go to Ireland- like i said above i have been to england, but i also have been to wales, and scotland now ireland is the last place i have to go to say i have been to all of great britain.
* go on a road trip across america- i would love to go to the west coast and drive from the south to the north.
* go to australia and africa- australia so that i can see kangaroos, africa for a safari.
* buy a house- a dream i have with my hubby but also a dream i have always had.  i want to buy a house to have a place that my children can grow up in also so that i can decorate how i would like to.
* own some chickens- my parents let us get chickens when we were little, right now they have chickens.  i would love to have some chickens of my own.

i just wanted to dream a little tonight and think of all the things i could do. 

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

I am definitely a proponent to a bucket list! I haave had mine for a couple years now and I LOVE crossing stuff off. I even plan vacations per my bucket list so that I can do the stuff on my list. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get to cross your first one off!