Friday, June 3, 2011

Kicking off Summer!!!

Brandon and I love the summer months.  It could be because of the warm hot weather.  Hopefully Utah begins to warm up.  This summer Brandon and I are looking into buying a barbecue grill for our patio and some outdoor furniture.  So that we can enjoy the summer nights with friends and family.  We also have planted a little garden by our stairwell down to our apartment.  We love living at our new place we have never had a little garden or a patio before.  We also have great landlords who make us feel welcome by inviting us to their family game nights every once in awhile and talking to us when we see them outside.
Tonight is Graduation for all the High School Seniors.  CONGRATULATIONS TO MY SISTER IN-LAW BRITTANY FOR GRADUATING TODAY!!! I went over to Wal-Mart right when I got to work and I saw all the young adults that are so excited about being graduated.  I can't belive that it has been 6 years since I graduated and how exciting that night was being able to go out until 2 in the morning with friends.  Well I think with graduation kicks off the beginning of summer, it could be because tomorrow all the kids will be out for summer.
Well on Wednesday Brandon and I decided we would go and celebrate the beginning of summer before all the kids would be out and playing.  We got a deal to the Lehi Trafalga we payed 20 dollars for 20 dollars of tokens plus we got two free combo meals, and two free appetizers.  Over all savings of 20 dollars.  We went and played around the arcade we played Wheel of Fortune, Basketball Shots, Roller Ball (I think that is what it is called you basically bowl with 2 pound balls and the pins are attached to strings).  After playing some of the games we decided we go and get our free meal.  We got a lot of food that is all I got to say.  After eating we had tokens left so we went and played more Wheel Of Fortune because we decided it gave out the most ticket.  We were down to the last swipe and that is when we won BIG!!!
 
 























We have never won this much in tickets before we were so EXCITED about how much we won.  After going to the machine that counts the tickets
the grand total was:


We got a stuff monkey, two odd shaped bouncy balls, two normal bouncy balls, two key chain sizes of a barrel of monkeys, and a parachute man.  We are now on the look out for a big building so that we can send the parachute man off.  And YES the bouncy balls are for our cats.


I have big plans for this summer: 
  • have BBQ'S and eat outside more
  • keep my little garden alive
  • take pictures
  • and for my first adventure alone a 4 hour road trip up to Rexburg, Idaho.
What are your plans???

No comments: