Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Remembering the good ol' days of Color Guard

   I have been slacking on blogging about the guard party I went to sorry for that.  But I wanted to have a good blog post to tell about my wonderful days of color guard.

Can I say color guard was one of the best times in my life.  Who doesn't like being able to hang out with tons of girls when you are in high school.  Can I just say I met a lot of people who are still good friends.  Well this last January we got together as a group to remember all the good times we had back in the days of wearing tons of makeup, practices in the early morning and after school.  In the end it was all worth it when we got to hear our school called out because we had placed.  We got together and were back to being those girls like the years in between us not seeing each other has not changed the bond between us.  We were girls talking and giggling while we watched videos of us during our color guard seasons.  It was a really fun night and can't wait until we have the next big color guard party.  I missed seeing a lot of people that couldn't make it to the color guard night.

Pleasant Grove Color Guard

Pleasant Grove Color Guard


1 comment:

BreAnn said...

Oh, I wish I could have gone! Yeah, I still have guard dreams, in fact I had one last night! Weird. Thos guard days were good days!