Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nook


This is my new favorite toy in all of the world.  I don't know if you have seen that I have been posting all the books I have been reading this year.  Well to make a long story short let's just say I have been addicted to reading ever since I got my nook.

The nook that I got was the very basic one.  It has a touch screen for the menu.  And the big screen is where you read.  The reading screen has an amazing technology called e-ink.  It is like one of those magnetic boards kids play with.  There is no back light on the reading screen so I don't get any headaches from reading.  Also when there is wi-fi available I can use the internet.  I love it so much.

I won our little college basketball bracket challenge.  We had prices picked out for us Brandon wanted an xbox 360... I wanted a nook...  I got the nook and with the left over money I would have for books I gave to Brandon.  Brandon got his xbox 360 and we both love having our new toys.

No comments: