Monday, April 18, 2011

Always listen to your mama

My hubby is a red head...  My mom when I was little wanted me to marry a red head... she had her eye set out on one..  I didn't pick the one she had her eye on...


Waite... ha ha...

we have been married for almost three years and now I decide to tell you a little more of my hubs.  well it is because living your daily life and seeing him I just find him fascinating and why would I want to brag about how wonderful, amazing, caring, smart he is.  My hubby already thinks highly of himself I'm just the one to help him remember he needs to be humble.  Don't get me wrong I love my hubby more than anything in the world in fact he is the most amazing hubby in all of the world.  Sorry everyone he is already taken for an eternity.  Well to carry on with my story...

Mom wants a red head for a son in law I knew that when I was little...
I graduate from high school and with that my personality comes to shine a little more... because lets face it I'm no longer stuck in a routine.  It is time to spread my wings and fly to be free... go on an adventure.

I got a job...

I meet a red head he is super hot.  Luckily the day I met him I actually cared about the way I looked and did my makeup and hair instead of just pulling my hair up in a ponytail and calling it good.  I met my hubby by filling out the schedule for work who would take care of what individuals.  When the person who hires people walks in and says here is the new trainee I look on the schedule there isn't a new trainee I look up to see hubby my heart did a little flip not going to lie.  I than look at the hirer and said who do you want to train him I didn't know his name yet he was still known as trainee to me.  She looked at me and said you.  My heart did another flip.  I was going to have to be watched by this really handsome guy for the next 8 hours... I asked okay what is your name I have to put that I'm training on the schedule and who I'm training... Brandon.  I say Brandon and than spell out his name B-r-a-n-d-o-n is that correct yep he says.  Hirer lady says okay going to leave now follow her around.  I start leaving the office to get going to find my individuals and he is already behind me following me...  I have only looked at him twice now when I heard trainee and when to ask his name.  I was nervous... not for the training part but for training a guy that I found to be the guy of my dreams.  Within the first ten minutes of meeting him I got kicked in the stomach by a girl.  My day... I guess it is going to be a long one due to the fact that I have a hot boy following me around and one of my individuals is a bad mood.  After dealing with the behavior and having this hot boy wait out in the hallway.  I walk out of the room tell him everything is going to be fine after walking out with all the other staff that helped me with the behavior.  Brandon didn't see that I got kicked in the stomach.  I started walking down the hallway to go see my friend who is a nurse.  I tell Brandon I was kicked and have to go see if I'm okay.  During the time I was talking to the nurse I had apparently said yes to going out on a blind date after work.  My head was in the clouds dreaming about this red head.  I said I was training and I had to go help with the individuals make their lunches for the next day.  I walk out of the little nurses room/closet.  He was there waiting for me he asked if I was okay and I was.  As we were walking to the kitchen to get all the things for lunches I told Brandon that I just said yes to go on a blind date.  Later during the night Brandon said he would come on the blind date with me.  I thought he was joking after work.  I started to head over to Denny's and when I got there I saw my friend with her date and my blind date... I was worried this guy seemed to be a lot older than me.  I than saw Brandon my heart jumped for joy...

a mission later and 3 months after the mission I married that red head...

My mom should be happy I found her a son in law with red hair...

and he tells everyone he went out on a date with me the first day we met...

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

Aw cute! I love hearing stories about how people meet. How the heck did he weasle his way into your blind date? :)