Friday, April 8, 2011

Do Blonds really have a lot more fun?

A few weeks ago it was the beginning of an incredible journey.  My hair was looking brown and I wanted it to look nice and light for when summer came... I'm still waiting.

Well the festival of colors came and went and with that I had lost my perfect looking blond.  My hair was dyed pink in a few places.  After couple of washes the pink was about out of my hair.  I liked how my hair looked with a few wisps of pink it looked like I knew how to have fun.

Well to add the fun of my pink hair.  I got a new shampoo for blonds so that it makes your hair shine and look beautiful.  I was excited to try it out.  My hair was excited to try it out also...

My friend who is my hair stylist and I love her to pieces has commented on how well my hair soaks in color.  My hair loves color.

Well I learned today that my hair really does love color.  For when I told the hubby that I washed my hair with a dark purple shampoo and it was still in the towel drying.  Hubby said to me I bet your hair is purple.  I laughed it off.  My hair would do no such thing...  I went into the bathroom took off the towel and started brushing my hair when hubby walks by and says your hair is purple.  I look in the mirror and guess what I see my hair had a liking to the shampoo.  I quickly ran my hair under more water thinking that the shampoo was just left over in my hair.  I got the blow dryer out and dried my hair.  I have purple ends to go along with my pink roots.

So do blonds really have a lot more fun?  I would have to say yes, my hair is bringing me all sorts of surprises and making me look at my hair and just laugh.

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

Bwahahaha! That is funny! I used that kind of shampoo to bring out the blonde color, and it turned my eyebrows orange, AND my husbands since apparently he was using it even though he doesn't dye his hair.