Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Jersey, New York, Philly

I was going through my blog list and I saw that some were missing...
so this blog was made in 2009 and it was blogged but blogger kicked it off my blog archive so it is back.


WARNING: LONG BLOG AHEAD  (not really just a lot of pictures from our trip and explanations)

This is us before we got to the Washington Monument on our third day of the trip.  I became a true tourist at this point I bought a hat had a water bottle and of course a CAMERA.





So in this photo there is a piece of the WORLD TRADE CENTER the Eagle is carrying it on his legs.  This was in New Jersey this little park was a memorial of 9/11 when you walk up to this piece there is a time line of what happened on that day.


This is Lisa and Roy we stayed with them while we were out in New Jersey they love each other see.  They were amazing people and I'm so glad I got the time to meet them.  Lisa is now my second mom named Lisa but she is my New Jersey mom.  My first mom that is Lisa is my cousin who lives in England.




The Absecon Lighthouse Atlantic City, N.J.
I climbed all the way to the top and because I was so tired I forgot to take pictures of the view but I got a little card saying that I climbed up it.




 The TRUMP TAJ MAHAL.
Ha Ha this is where I tripled the 10 dollars I was allowed to gamble with.  Brandon lost all of his 10 dollars but I got it back by winning 40 dollars.




The street sign says States Ave.  Atlantic City is where Monopoly is based off so I just took a few of the signs because they are all over town.  Plus you can see the lighthouse in the background.




Lisa and Roy took us to a minor league baseball team before we got there it was down pouring because Hurricane Bill was coming...  I loved the sunset so that is what I was taking the picture for but got the team we were rooting for in the picture while they were stretching (I got a picture of their backside woops.)




New York Pizza Pie
That was my lunch the day we went into New York City.




THE LATE NIGHT SHOW
We weren't able to go because it was a Saturday but I figured I would take a picture of it since I love watching it.




The Artist who drew Brandon and I drew us as characters we took a break while it was raining to sit under their umbrella's.




THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
We walked past but we didn't have enough time to go in it would of been great if we could have gone to the top but it costs money sad day.




Our way back from the day in the NYC we took the train from New Jersey.




STATUE OF LIBERTY
Brandon and I got the chance the day before we left to go to the Statue Of Liberty.  You only get to walk around it unless you plan ahead a couple of months but it was still great to see.




NEW YORK CITY




My favorite place now for ice cream/slushy.  We went there a lot of times while we were out there it is pretty much AMAZING!!!

 


YUMMY!!!!

That is pretty much the summary of the trip we had a great time and we were glad we got the chance to go out there and see most of the people Brandon taught or became great friends with in New Jersey.

Now for the final day of our trip...





PAT'S STEAKS

OR



 GENO'S STEAKS

 

We choose Pat's Steaks.
This is where you get a real Philly cheese-steak or at the other place Geno's.  There is a feud between these two places they fight over who makes the BEST Philly cheese-steak.




No comments: