Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are you Ready for Spring???

Brandon and I did spring cleaning on our car this afternoon.  Cleaned out all the stuff that accumulates in a car during those cold winter months.  We than went to the land of Wally World a.k.a Wal-Mart and bought some flowers, veggies (peas and cilantro), and some pots for them.  When we got home and started working on planting our flowers and veggies.  Our awesome landlord saw that we were planting and offered us a little dirt patch if Brandon would put in some concrete blocks.  Brandon now has a project to work on and I could see that he was really excited to do a little project.  For right now we have some flowers in our flower pots and as soon as our little patch of dirt that will turn into our little garden. I'm so excited to be able to plant some flowers and some veggies this summer!!!

and on a side note this Saturday is FESTIVAL of COLORS will you be there???

 I will be there with my two great friends!

No comments: