Sunday, March 13, 2011

MARCH MADNESS CHALLENGE

MARCH MADNESS BEGINS!!!

    They have announced where everyone stands in the bracket.  BYU IS NUMBER 3.  Brandon and I this year are doing our own little bracket challenge together as a couple.  We have printed off our brackets and we have until Tuesday to fill them out and make them the way we want them.  Our plan is to go out to dinner on the championship night and sit and watch the game together.  Whoever wins the challenge gets to go on a little shopping spree their choice of which store they would like to get something from.  I'm doing this so I won't go crazy with all the basketball that is going to be on for the next couple of weeks.  I think it will be a fun little activity to do together and I'm actually excited to have a friendly competition going on with each other. 

No comments: