Friday, January 1, 2010

what happened to 2009..............

JANUARY?  I turned 22 YAY go me!!!

FEBRUARY?  Got a table for Valentine's day.  My Aunt Jeanie died :( went up to her funeral and got to laugh as I got to hear great stories about her life and how much she will be missed.  Love you!!

MARCH? I'm guessing this is when I got to go see the dentist a lot :(

APRIL?  First time ever going to the Salt Lake Temple and got to enjoy it by being with Erin as she received her Endowment.

MAY?  1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!  We got to enjoy our Anniversary by going up to Salt Lake and staying at a B&B and going to the zoo and exploring Salt Lake City.  Also purchased tickets to New Jersey.  Also went apartment looking.

JUNE? Summer who doesn't love summer... it was a lot of late nights and hanging out with friends.  Bump It Party good times!!

JULY?  Moving into our new 2 bedroom apartment yay!!  Finding out we were pregnant!!!  Having a miscarriage not so great :(  I look forward to being a mom one day and knowing that the experience was a needed one.

AUGUST?  Oregon, Idaho, Pennsylvania, Virgina, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York. So many states oh my my...  We had a great time on our trip August 15 Tim and Kelly tied the knot forever!!!  Getting to see where my husband was for two years was priceless...  Getting to know Lisa and Roy!!!

SEPTEMBER?  Beginning my new shift at work.

OCTOBER?  Adjusting to the new schedule at work.  Enjoying the time I have with Brandon.

NOVEMBER?  Brandon turning 23!!!  Thanksgiving!!!  Angie starting to talk about Santa the day of Thanksgiving and singing Christmas songs.  Getting to spend time with family.

DECEMBER?  Temple Square Lights, Family, Friends.  Gingerbread house making with Adam and Becca!!!  Making a December Calender with Adam and Becca also staying the night ha ha!!  Mom breaking her left arm so I get to go be an elf and wrap everyone's presents!!!  Christmas Morning getting to spend time with Brandon under the tree opening gifts.  I GOT A Wii but my favorite thing about Christmas was getting to share it with the ones I love.

Wow!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by I still feel like it is the middle of June but it is just snowing outside...  I enjoyed this year so much and I'm hoping that next year I will be saying the same thing!!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  LET'S WELCOME IN TWENTY TEN!!!!

☆☆░░░Happy New Year░░░☆☆ 

 2010  


No comments: