Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions!!!

So I'm only going to make a couple but this is my big one.  I'm going to do a photo journal and use my blog as the journal.  My plan is going to be take one picture everyday and write a little paragraph about what the photo means to me.  I have already taken one picture today but I'm going to wait to put that one up.  I will blog all my photos everyday and if not I will blog it once a week.  So here it goes to me taking pictures of 2010.  I read my friends blog and got this idea and thought it was a good idea.  This morning when I was writing my year in review I couldn't remember what I did all 2009 I remembered the major things but I couldn't remember the little things so my goal is to be able to remember 2010.... wish me luck!!!


No comments: