Sunday, January 3, 2010

My 23rd Birthday and the first photo of the New Year!!

        I'm on my way to reaching my goal well one day out of the new year I have not forgotten my goal yet.  Well It could be because my 23rd Birthday was the second day of the new year of course I'm going to have photo's.  But I didn't get a picture of my cake before we served it.  I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday so I worked the night before so I slept until noon and woke up to start enjoying my birthday!  Brandon gave me season 5 of Friends for my Birthday I now own all of the seasons yepee!!  I also got a Wii Monopoly game.  Brandon and I played a game of Monopoly before he took me out to dinner at Ruby River yum!  We than went to a BYU basketball game where two of our valuable players were sitting out but that is still okay because BYU won!!!  After the game Adam and Becca came over to our apartment to enjoy cake and ice cream and to play Wii Monopoly.  Adam bankrupted all of us so he was the lucky winner!  I had a really good day and I'm glad that I'm now 23!


Photo Journal Entry #1- January 2, 2010

Steak, Yam, and Veggies Plus homemade Root beer

          For my birthday we went to Ruby River and I got a yummy steak.   I have always celebrated my birthday with a steak dinner.  When I was younger it was our choice to pick anything for our birthday dinners I always had steak for my dinner.  So I'm just keeping my tradition going.  Steak is my absolute favorite food.



Birthday Dessert from Ruby River!

         I was really worried that when Brandon told them that it was my birthday I was going to get all the waiters and waitresses to come and sing Happy Birthday to me but... I picked a great place to eat because they don't do that.  They just bring out the dessert.  It was vanilla ice cream with a layer of carmel and than chocolate syrup with peanuts and whipping cream.  It was a good treat!

No comments: