Monday, January 4, 2010

Photo Journal Entry

         Photo Journal Entry #2- January 3, 2010

Jared and Yowan

         I went over to my families house today for Sunday dinner.  This was taken before dinner.  I took this picture because my nephew yo yo loves his daddy so much while my brother was rocking yo yo to sleep he put his arm arond his daddy. 


Yowan climbing up to my b-day cake that my family gave to me.  I know there isn't 23 candles on the cake my mom didn't have enough.  My nephew Daden's bat mobile.  It was a yummy chocolate cake from costco so there is one picture of a birthday cake.


Photo Journal Entry #3- January 4, 2010



Our apartment got painted today and so I decided I would take a picture of this because I love the color on our walls.  Our second bedroom is going to be painted on Wednesday and they are painting it a light yellow.  They don't what color they are going to paint our room but I'm so excited.   I love it!!!


No comments: