Tuesday, January 8, 2013

changes

The new year has come and with it we are going through a change...

 Brandon no longer works nights yay!!! That is so nice to be sleeping next to my husband more than two nights a week even if he is a cover hog some nights... don't worry i'm developing some major skills on how to get them back.  Brandon just started student teaching on Monday he wakes up at 6 in the morning and is at the school at 7 until 3:30 and than he comes home to play and take care of miss Zoey while I'm at work.  I now come home to my hubby and cute little baby sleeping.  It is kind of hard because I use to put her to bed and now I just get to check on her no more two minutes of cuddling before putting her to bed.  But I'm so happy to be able to finally hopefully getting her more on a regular sleep schedule.  But for me I get less hours of sleep just because she goes to bed while I'm still at work and I don't get home until she has been asleep for almost two hours.  Making my mornings a different routine.  I didn't get on here to rant or rave just a new schedule and I kind of miss my family in the evenings more now than when I did when I went back to work. Just because I don't get to see my happy baby until the morning and I say goodbye to her at 1 in the afternoon.  Anyways...

Were in for a big change this is Brandon's last semester at BYU he will be graduating in April.  That is going to be so nice.  Than he will start looking for jobs as a special ed teacher hopefully we will find one locally.  But once he graduates he is going to go back up to USDC and work the morning shift while he finds a job.  So that is one happy good change this year.

Zoey is going to be 1 I can't believe it she still is my little tiny girl.  I took her to the doctor yesterday and guess how much she weighs 14 pounds 12 ounces and that was with her clothes on.  She loves to eat when her throat isn't killing her.  If you are about to put something in your mouth to eat it and she wants it she yells for you to stop so that you give her a bite and she happily chews it.  Her little throat is sore and she still wants to eat everything but she doesn't swallow so she starts to look like a chipmunk with her cheeks storing food.  It is quite funny until I do the finger sweep and she bites down with all 6 teeth to stop me.  You wouldn't know she was sick because she is still so happy and energetic playing with everything and anything.  the only thing that is different is she doesn't talk quite as much and the volume of her voice is not as loud.  Zoey also loves to dance she loves to sway from right to left when your holding her hands to stand but the best part is she picks up her foot and points it and than puts it down and repeats with the other one.  I just love this little girl oh so much!

No comments: