Friday, January 11, 2013

An Amazing Teenager

I have been an aunt since I was 10 years old.  I love all my nieces and nephews.  I can't even count how many I have now because to me it really doesn't matter how many nieces and nephews I have my heart will always be growing to love more.

I remember when I was 11 a beautiful little girl came into this world and I was lucky enough to be her aunt.  I remember playing peek a boo with her when she was about 10 months old and how much she would giggle when you uncovered her face.  I remember babysitting her and she came out of her room when she was 4 telling me that she had got the fluids (or flu).  I remember watching her grow up and being able to be the fun aunt who got to take her to do things once I started driving.  Well this girl has turned into a beautiful teenager.  Beautiful doesn't truly describe her she is an amazing big sister to her two little sisters.  She is a wonderful cousin to my little girl.  I was at work today when I got some pictures of her and my daughter and it cheered me up.  I just want my niece Samantha bug to know that I love her so much and she is the best little sister/niece ever!!! This week I got a hug from her while we were waiting to play BUNCO she didn't know it but I really needed that hug when she had given it to me.  I'm just glad to be her aunt and to be one lucky person to have such a beautiful teenager in my life.

Love you Sam Bug even if I was the first Bug in the family I like sharing the nickname with you.



No comments: