Tuesday, May 8, 2012

i did it

going back... Part 2

I cried she started crying when I left and I had to leave her while she was crying but at least her daddy was the one taking care of her.  I got into the SUV and I cried as I left the house.  It was so hard to leave little miss Z.  Little miss Z has been everywhere with me since last June and on Saturday it was the first time I left her for more than 8 hours and it was hard.  I called hubby a lot and asked how she was doing and if he was doing okay with taking care of her.  It was nice to get away for a little while.  But I sure did miss her.  On Sunday going back to work was a little bit easier.  But on Monday when I went to work she was wide awake and smiling hubby told me its like a band aid you just have to peel it off fast and go.  I cried when I left again because she was awake and happy.  It makes going to work so much easier knowing that little miss Z is with her dad and I'm not taking her to a daycare.  I did set up going back to work a little easier I only worked for 3 days and than my weekend and than once I go back I will have to be going for 5 days in a row.  So I could ease my way back into a normal work week.  I love being able to spend time with her right now and cuddle her and not have to worry about getting ready to leave the house to go to work.  Instead today when daddy gets out of school for the day we will get to do somethings as a family and it makes me happy.

hopefully by next year I will be able to stay home and be with my little girl.  but who knows what the future has ahead for us.

1 comment:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

That's the hardest! Did you cry at work at all? My first day back I started balling when someone asked me if I was missing Wellington. It will just make you love the time you do have to cuddle or play even more.