Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4 Years

May 22, 2008




Wow! I cannot believe that it has been four years already I feel like I have been married to my been best friend for longer.  If you would of told me on May 22 of 2005 the day I graduated from Seminary that I would be getting married three years later on the same day.  I would of been shocked.  But instead on that date I drove to Mount Timpanogas got the feeling that I would be meeting my husband in the near future.  August 2, 2005 is the day i met Brandon and my life had changed.  Brandon went on a LDS mission I waited the 2 years.  After the waiting I became a Waite.  It has been a very wonderful 4 years and here is to another eternity.

Some things that has happened in the last 4 years of marriage:
  • We lived in Provo for a year and a half in two different apartments.
  • We lived in Pleasant Grove for two years and started our little family in Pleasant Grove.
  • We have two beautiful daughters Lexy and Zoey.
  • We bought a house!
  • We have been able to go through and still going through the trial of loosing our little Lexy and has made us stronger and hold on to each other.
  • We became parents to our little beautiful Zoey and are learning how to be parents daily.
 AFTER FOUR YEARS WERE STILL IN LOVE AND EVEN MORE IN LOVE IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!

No comments: