Saturday, May 5, 2012

going back...

I have had 11 weeks off of work and 10 of them have been spent spending time with my hubby, with little miss Zoey, family and friends.  We have had an adventure I have been learning how to the best mommy to this little girl everyday I learn something new.  I'm nervous about going back to work I have been on the midnight shift (9;45pm-6:15am) for two plus years.  I'm now going back and working from 1:30pm-10:00pm Thursday-Monday I have at least kept my same days off so that we can do family things on the weekend.  I have done this shift before I'm not nervous about that I'm nervous about meeting my new co-workers, meeting the individuals they are new to me.  I also am going to miss my midnight co-workers from Quail Run.  I also don't know how I'm going to do for 8+ hours without my little girl.  I have only stayed a couple of hours away from her.  I'm so happy that we don't have to pay anyone to take care of her and she will be with her daddy.  But I'm going to miss seeing her talk in the afternoons and the smiles she gives.

wish me luck!

1 comment:

Erica said...

That's one thing I'm definitely not looking forward to, so I really want to hear how it goes with you. Good thing you're superwoman anyway! :) Good luck!