Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude

“In some quiet way, the expression and feelings of gratitude have a wonderful cleansing or healing nature. Gratitude brings warmth to the giver and the receiver alike,” 
Elder Robert D. Hales
 
   I have always done a list of things that I'm grateful for each year and so my tradition is going to continue...
  1. I'm so grateful for my hubby Brandon...  he has worked so hard at school, work, and being a wonderful hubby.  I'm so grateful for him and everything he does for his family. (like taking the time to add the stress of finding a home for his wife and daughter to live and dealing with the stress of home buying.)
  2. Lexy- I'm grateful to have this little angel watching over me and the love she showed to us and still continues to show us.
  3. Baby Girl Waite-  I'm so grateful to be pregnant again and to be a mother to another daughter.  I love feeling her kick me.  I can't wait to meet her.  I already love her so much.
  4. Family- being able to spend time with family.
  5. 2 Cats name Baylee and Keke- they are there when you need them to be.
  6. Finding a home and waiting to see when we can move in so that we can start a new journey.
  7. Having an apartment that we feel welcomed to be there with our cats and all.
  8. Both of us having jobs with insurance.
  9. Friends to be there when you need them to be and be there for them when they are in need for comfort.
  10. Heavenly Father- I know that He is there watching over us every step of the way.   He is there for us when we need Him and when we feel like we can conquer this world all on our own.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

Sverige said...

I am single and chose to read this as a devotional. It is very applicable with a practical as well as spiritual approach to love. It gives a realistic understanding of what true love does and how it behaves from a biblical view point. Very insightful.