Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baby, Homes, Oh My!!!

We went for our 20 week ultrasound last Wednesday baby girl is looking healthy and perfect!  We did tell the Perinatologist that we would like to be induced at 37 weeks.  We don't want to take any chances.  We will be able to see our little girl again at 28 weeks and again at 34 weeks when they will start the non-stress tests.  Our little girl was sleeping hands up above her head she sleeps like me.  They tried to wake her up by poking and prodding she didn't wake up but when she did 20 minutes later she was not happy with me like I was the one who poked and prodded her.  I'm now 21 weeks along and feeling her kick more and more which is a big comfort for me.

Other exciting news...
We have a house and we are just waiting for the closing date and hopefully everything works out.  We are quite excited about it.  The house is painted a light yellow there are two bay windows one of which is in our bedroom.  There are two rooms upstairs ours and our little girls room.  The other 3 are downstairs.  Oh yeah the downstairs is completely finished!  We have a storage room for all the extra food downstairs.  We have a decent sized kitchen, a formal dining room, and a formal living room.  We can't wait for the day they hand over the keys and we can move in.  We are hoping that we will be able to move in before Christmas.  Our mortgage broker has told us he is working with the bank that is selling the house and he can see us moving in before the end of November.  But because we are buying a short sale I have put my hopes on that we can move in before Christmas.  More importantly I'm so excited to use our washer and dryer.  I miss them :(
I think I'm going to take a trip to home depot to pick out some color samples today.
While hubby is at school.
and maybe do some Birthday shopping for him!
His Birthday is on Thursday and he is going to be 25!!!

2 comments:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

Great news all around! It would be awesome to be in by Christmas! You can count on us to help you move.. No matter what the weather. We will have to get together soon to celebrate Brandon's b day!!

Bri and Elty!!! said...

I am soooo excited for you!!!!