Thursday, May 19, 2011

something borrowed

    SOMETHING BORROWED
I just got done reading the book Something Borrowed By: Emily Griffin I must say it was a good book.  If you like books about drama in relationships go right ahead and read this book.  I'm just lucky that I don't look for drama and I keep drama away from my life.  I had a group of friends when I was 19 and we said if we are going to be friends there is going to be no drama and guess what there was none.
Now for the real reason I read the book...  I want to go see the movie and I have been trying to read the books before I see the movie.  It makes it seem more interesting when you are watching the movie and you can pick out bits from the book and than see the new ideas in the movie.  Plus I love when the movie gets some of my favorite actors or actresses in it.

AFTER I WATCH THE MOVIE I WILL TELL YOU WHICH ONE I LIKED BETTER

BOOK VS. MOVIE 
 

No comments: