Monday, February 21, 2011

Overcoming

Thankfully Brandon overcame his sickness right before the big move he was sick for a solid two weeks.  Missing school and one day of work.  I have to say living with a sicky is no fun especially when you are the one doing the packing plus the cleaning.  I had Brandon rest and not do anything until he got better.  I also have to say I'm grateful for the cold I had this past fall.  Why??? in the world would I be thankful for a cold...  I built up my immune system and I didn't get sick yet... (knocking on wood).  But while Brandon was sick he got to catch up on all of his sports and sleep you know the stuff that no one gets when they are in College.

So here it is we are grateful for OVERCOMING SICKNESS!!!  So that we could move into our new apartment! 

No comments: