Monday, February 21, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Leaving on a Jet Plane.  My mom (mum) told us last Sunday at lunch oh by the way I'm going home this week.  Mum is English Mum is going home to England.  Yay! I'm excited for her bummed for me I WANT TO GO!!!  I got to go for my Graduation gift and have been dreaming about going back ever since. 


My mum said she found a killer deal for a plane ticket to England so she decided to go.  It was amazing how good of a deal this ticket was I wish I could of had the money to be able to go with her.  Mum is going to be gone for three weeks.  How do I survive without my mum...  okay if she brings back some English Chocolate I know she will be reading this when she gets home.  I had to call mum one more time before she left the country I called her while she was in NY sitting in the fancy lounge that the first class people get while they are waiting for their flights she is eating Wendy's.  Yep! That is my mum getting her last real taste of the American food before she gets to go and eat English FISH AND CHIPS!!! with my aunts I'm so envious of her right now.  I called to tell her that I Love Her and that I'm going to miss her.  Yes, I'm a little stinker and calls to tell her that I'm going to miss her and I love her and I want her to bring me back some FISH AND CHIPS!  My mum left on Thursday and she came over on Wednesday to see our new apartment it was pretty much empty so when she gets back she gets to see all the changes with all of our stuff in it.
How do I survive while mum is away I better go visit dad and see what is on the honey do list and go help him! 
I Love You Mum and I'm hope that you are enjoying England and seeing your sisters!!!!

No comments: