Monday, February 21, 2011

Moving or Baby Shower???

    Okay so Brandon and I did a great big move we moved a whole lot of two blocks north of where we were living.  Long story why we had to move Landlord doesn't like my companion animal that is basically all you really need to know or your going to be hearing me rant and rave.  Brandon and I have really weird days off we have Tuesday and Wednesday off.  So we moved all the little boxes and all the random things over to our new apartment.  On Saturday we had the Elders Quorum come over and help move the furniture I was there to move over my companion animal Baylee and than to open the door for all the fun to begin.  I than left to go to my cousins baby shower you can see her baby bump photos here!  I made the better choice I got to go and have some fun seeing my cousin I see every once in a blue moon.  Plus I got to watch my cousin ask is this a burp cloth and do I put it on my shoulder to burp the baby?  My cousin is way to cute she is going to be one cute mommy even if she doesn't know what a burp cloth is.



I'm happy to say that we are all done unpacking and we even have our place decorated it looks like home.  I'm excited to create new memories there.  I'm also excited to know that this is hopefully going to be the last place we rent before we get a home.

No comments: