Friday, October 22, 2010

The story of our Daughter

Lexy Our Sweet Angel We Love You.

My little girl was a stillbirth and she has blessed our lives of just being our little girl.



 I got to spend almost two days with her.

 On August 22, 2010 at 6:00 Brandon and I went to the hospital because I was in Labor.  When we were on our way to the hospital I felt like I wasn't going to be able to my bring my baby girl home  I shrugged off that feeling because who wants that feeling when you are off to meet your baby that you have waited for the last 9 months.  So when we were being admitted that is when we found out you were no longer with us.  I have never cried so hard in my life.  You were born on August 23, 2010 at 12:49am.  You were 6lbs 6oz and 18 inches long you were perfect.   I didn't have a hard time in labor with you on August 17, 2010 the last doctors appointment you had a healthy heartbeat I was dilated to a three and was completely effaced.  The doctor told me you were going to be here by the next week.  On Sunday morning I was having contractions and throwing up everything I was eating or drinking cleaning out my body for you to come right.  Well we went to the hospital and by 9:30pm my body was dilated to a 5 all natural.  At 9:45pm I got the epidural, the Pitocin, and they broke my water to start the labor a little faster.  Than by midnight when they went to check they told me not to move my legs they could already see you.  Daddy told me you had hair.  They called the doctor and than when he showed up I did 4 pushes and you were here.  I named you Lexy De'anna Waite before you were even in my arms.  I loved you so much.  I got to bath you and dress you in your outfits.  We got to get tons of pictures of you and we love you.


 Our sweet Angel we love you and think about you every day.

 Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers these last couple of months it has been appreciated


3 comments:

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

she is so beautiful.. and is perfect.. we love and miss her too. words cant describe how amazing you are. you are one of my best friends, and i love you! we will have to be neighbors in heaven so i can see her grow up too! i know that you ARE an AMAZING MOM, and forever will be.

Crystal said...

Thank you for your sweet note on my blog. I think about you all the time. Your faith is amazing. Sending love your way.

Debbie said...

I think about you all the time and send little prayers up to Heaven on your behalf. Thanks for sharing your tender story with all so us. Bless you!