Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 1

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:




  1.  My favorite color use to be purple in high school and than when I was 20 it was red and right now it is yellow.
  2. I have been an aunt since I was 10.  I have so many nieces and nephews now I can't even count them on my hands.
  3. I was on color guard in High school and sometimes I still miss it.  Like when I see marching bands.
  4. Brandon was on the marching band in high school for his school and I was in color guard at my school.  So we were at the same events for three years and we never met until after high school.
  5. I waited faithfully for Brandon his mission.  I only went out with my girl friends.
  6. I have two other friends that have gotten married on our wedding anniversary.  I would have to say May 22 is the coolest day to get married on.
  7. I tend to live in the dark.  Something about working nights I don't like having lights on they seem to bright.
  8. I love to watch Disney movies.  Once my co-worker and I went through all of her Disney movies from Z-A and it took us 8 months to complete them all.
  9. My favorite holidays to decorate for are Halloween, and Christmas.  Thanksgiving there is a couple of harvesting decorations around my house but not like Halloween or Christmas.
  10. My mom became a citizen of the United States of America when I was 10.  I got to miss school to see my mom sworn in as a citizen it was great seeing the process unfold on how to become a citizen.
  11. My mom is from England and I can also be citizen to the United Kingdom if I lived there for a year.  Our children could be citizens to the United Kingdom if we lived with them over there for 5 years.
  12. I have a dream to live in England.
  13. My favorite breakfast in the whole world is bacon, hash browns, eggs, and toast. Yummy!!!
  14. I was terrified of the mentally handicapped when I was a teenager.
  15. I have been working with the mentally handicapped for over 5 years now.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

May 22nd is the best day ever to get married!!! Woo Woo!