Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BYU FOOTBALL






Brandon, my mom, & I got the chance to go to the game this last Saturday.  We were up in the nose bleeds but it was still fun.  We got to go to the game they actually won!!  So I'm a Heaps and this is my claim to fame Jake Heaps is related to me his Grandma is my dad's aunt.  We decided he just needed the family there for the support and he did awesome.  I'm not really a big fan of football I don't understand everything that goes along with football.  I just ask my all knowing sports husband questions.  I would rather football if we could be there I don't like it on T.V. I feel like I have better things to do than just sit and watch a game when I'm home.  I loved cheering on BYU it was a great experience.  Maybe next year I will go to all the football games.

No comments: